Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath High end Beachfront Condo in Turtle Dunes
Island Plantation. Large ground floor end unit is approx. 2,000
square feet. Most importantly, great ocean view with beach and pool
within 50 yards.
This unit is newly redecorated, and is not your typical beach rental.
ceilings in living room, dining room, and bedrooms.
This unit is the best of both worlds....great view of the beach from
your private back patio while getting quick access to parking or
beach and pool. Turtle Dunes is the southernmost condo in Amelia
Island Plantation, so you will have plenty of privacy on the beach or
pool. There is no public access to the beach, so crowds are not an
No smoking, no pets.
More photos, or a quicktime slideshow available by email.
For those still considering other beach areas. let me explain the
decided to purchase in Amelia Island rather than Destin area:
1) Closer, easier drive from Atlanta. More use of highways. We are
minutes off I-95. Much closer to commercial airport..Jacksonville
only 30 minutes away.
2) Private, relaxing atmosphere. Minimal traffic congestion, beaches
restaurants never crowded.
3) Better weather. Warmer in winter, cooler in summer by a few
Fewer hurricane risks which could impact your vacation.
4) Better beach and ocean. We've never seen a jellyfish. We've not
any issues with riptide or red tides. Beach is much longer and wider.
5) Beauty. Tree-lined biking trails beat highrise-lined streets in
6) Better rental value for your money. This unit would rent for 30%