Holiday Island Style!
?Three splashes of colour in the Caribbean Sea? ? that?s how they describe the Cayman Islands.
Whatever you want from a sunshine holiday Grand Cayman (the largest of the three islands) has it all year round and the luxury three-storey villas at Coconut Bay are perfectly placed to enable you to enjoy it to the full.
- Grand Cayman is only 22 miles long and 8 miles at its widest. It lies South of Cuba in the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Its principal industries are banking and tourism.
- It is so close to the equator they don?t bother with ?Summer Time?.
- The people are charming and almost alarmingly friendly. The island boasts one of the safest societies in the world and one of the lowest crime rates. Even dropping litter brings a $500 fine ? so they don?t do it!
- The average temperature varies only 10oF all year. It?s hot and sunny - even for most of the ?wet? season.
- With a coral reef almost encircling the island Grand Cayman boasts some of the very finest diving in the world. Dive Tech one of the world?s leading technical diving centres is a two-minute walk from Coconut Bay.
- The coral-white sands of the world-famous Seven Mile Beach stretching all the way from the capital George Town up to West Bay have to be seen to be believed.
- A delightfully small complex of just 26 properties (22 houses and 4 apartments) Coconut Bay is at North West Point ? just two miles from the top of Seven Mile Beach. It is only a fifteen minute drive from Georgetown and its airport - just head for the famous Turtle Farm and continue another 200 yards!
- The properties are arranged around two swimming pools (one with a jacuzzi) in beautifully landscaped grounds right on the ocean front. Poolside furniture is provided and there is a gazebo by each pool.
- Only a handful of the properties are available for vacation lets. The others are occupied by Cayman Islanders as their homes let long-term or used by their owners exclusively as their own holiday homes.
- Each available property boasts three large bedrooms (and so sleeps six with ease) and at least two bathrooms plus a further WC downstairs.
- Each is individually and tastefully decorated and fully equipped with everything you could wish for to make your stay completely relaxing and enjoyable.
- Indoors the zoned air conditioning provides cool comfort while outside the gas barbecue and the furniture on your own private patio makes al fresco dining a breeze.
Don?t delay! The sun is shining right now?